AND WE'VE MISSED YOU!
We are thrilled to share with you that as of 10am Monday 1st June 2020, Club Rivers will be opening our doors to welcome you, our members once again into the venue.
It cannot be said enough that the health and safety of our members and staff remains our top priority. To that end, we are working closely with Health guidelines and State regulations, and have developed a comprehensive Health and safety plan to keep you as safe as possible in our venue.
We urge you to respect the Risk management measures we have implemented on site as well as to abide by the advice of the Federal Government with regards to self-isolation and social distancing.
The response to COVID-19 is still ongoing, and we recognize that the road back will have its twists and turns. But whatever challenges lie ahead, COVID-19 has only reinforced our faith in people — in our team, in our members, in our community. At Club Rivers, we plan to carry those values forward, and we will always put the health and safety of our members and team above all else.
Stay well, stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you at Club Rivers very soon.
COVID-SAFE VENUE PROCEDURES
Club Rivers will be re-opening on Monday 1st June at 10am.
Please note we will be strictly following safety guidelines provided by NSW Health, and expect that our patrons will comply to the following procedures:
- To ensure contact and tracing measures are in place every person in the venue must be a member.
- Temperature checks on all staff, patrons and contractors will be conducted upon entry to the venue.
- If you are currently not a member, we are offering all non-members the chance to join instantly.
- Every member will be required to swipe their membership card when entering the venue. This will allow us to keep track of venue capacities at all times. Your information will be used only for tracing procedures, should it be necessary. Your personal information will not shared with anyone.
- We encourage all members to download the COVIDSAFE app.
Directional signage and safety information has been positioned throughout the club to remind patrons to stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted) . We urge you to please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our social distancing marshals.
TRANSLATED TEXT TESTING_TRANSLATED.pdf